Insignia of Places and Groups of People
- Banners from the Battle of Tannenberg, by Lothar von Katzenellenbogen and Johannes von Narrenstein.
- This is a collection of German armory, both personal and municipal.
- International Civic Arms, by Ralf Hartemink.
- The majority of the arms linked here date from post-1600, but there are a few which do not. So long as you check the dates, this is an excellent source.
- Guilds, Military Units, and the Like
- The Arms of the Livery Companies of the City of London, by Key West Telecommunciations Limited.
The Medieval Heraldry Archive is published by
The Academy of Saint Gabriel.
© 2000. Copyright on individual articles belongs to their